Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome to Just Jill Confections


Greetings Everyone,

Much to the chagrin of my waistline, I've always had a penchant for baking. It was easy to conjure up treats and share them with my people. I found solace in mixing (and tasting), and patiently waiting for a scrumptious treat to come out of the oven. I had never thought about turning my love into a business, but if Martha can do it, then so can I.

Just Jill Confections began after I offered to bake the cupcakes and cake for a coworker's wedding. I had heard they were in the market for a baker, and given my love of baking decided to reach out. I held a tasting (which made this a pretty legit way to start the business), and what had started as a favor to a friend turned into Just Jill Confections! Then, at the advise of a dear friend business cards were a must, next was the website, a Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, concluding with world domination.

The name was a no-brainer. I am Just Jill through and through. Jill: just a girl from the East Coast with a passion for making people happy, whether through jokes, comfort, or filling their bellies with deliciousness.

-Just Jill
www.justjillconfections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment