Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This. Is. Happening.

Show Me The Orders!

Without Daniel Maldonado this blog, and the website from which you got to this blog, would be minimally aesthetically pleasing. So, HUGE kudos to Daniel for all his help, vision, and execution on the site. Awesome kudos to Andra Seely as well, for her photographic expertise!

Now...show me the orders.  It was a busy May, June, and July for Just Jill Confections, and perhaps unlike me, most of the people in Austin are on vacation and are ordering their confections from cafes and bakeries in Barbados, or Europe, or Colorado, or wherever they are!

I did take a little time away from the kitchen to accommodate some needed relaxation, and a few visitors, and apartment decorating, and life in general, but now...it's go time. I have quite the list of experiments I will be working on and will need some taste testers - so if you're in the Austin area, mainly at BuildASign - because let's be real - I'm here five days a week and it's pretty easy to bring things into work, let me know and you can help me perfect my creations!

I am excited to see where Just Jill Confections can go...so help me get there!

Cheers :)
Just Jill

 
Paleo Strawberry Muffins - Delish! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment